Hauptmenü

Header

 

20.2.13

A new blog is born

Hello lovelies,

so … it's done. I finished my blog. And now I'm sitting in front of blogger and don't know what to say. It's a bit early for an "oscar speech". But I'm a little bit proud that I finally made the first step. 



I've planned so many things for this blog.

  • plus size fashion
  • my favorite recipes
  • beauty posts
  • … and more from my life and my journey

Just me … coffee junkie, lost in thought, enquiring, chaotic and "a little bit" weird sometimes.
I like … tiny / cute / small / large / pink / glittering stuff.


Stay tuned. I hope, you'll enjoy the view on my journey as I enjoy every blog I follow.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Hello and welcome! The first blog is always the hardest but there are some lovely people in the blogging community to help and inspire! X

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Welcome and enjoy the ride!! I've been blogging on and off for a while now but just started a new blog myself last week. Polishedcurves.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks. Will have a look asap. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo