Hauptmenü

Header

 

26.2.13

Etsy Treasures:
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello sweeties,

do you like Etsy? I really do. I love to fossick through the lovely handmade stuff, that all the creative people sell there. So I made theme based treasurys which I share with you.

At the 17th of March it's St. Patrick's Day. I would love to attend in Dublin at this time. Maybe in future. But for this year I packed a bundle with Etsy Treasures around this Irish holiday.

















































Go directly to my Treasury.

What do you think? Nice haul? Would you buy/wear/use some things of this treasury? Just curious. 


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo