Hauptmenü

Header

 

21.2.13

FotD: A natural look

Hey ladies,

while I browse at one of my favorite german forum I read something about a "natural make up" followed by a huge list with stuff you need for it. My thoughts circled around that topic. What is a "natural look"? Are "natural" and "make up" inconsistent with one another?


I put on make up since the age of 13. I feel naked without it. And I like to use a simple one, but I wouldn't call this natural. I use a foundation, highlighter, blush, three different eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara. Sounds not natural to me.


As the base for my eye makeup I used an eyeshadow that matched my skin color. Then I put on a light rose for the highlights and a soft brown for the shadows. I completed it with an brown eyeliner and black mascara.

For my cheeks I used a soft rose upon the cheekbones and a whiff of a soft bronze underneath them.


So, what do you think? Goes "natural" and "make up" together? Are you make up obsessed as well or did you prefer a pure skin?


Love, Mel … xoxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo