Hauptmenü

Header

 

20.2.13

Fa(t)shion: Wishlist March 2013

Hello lovelies,

still 5 days left before I can get my next order out to bonprix. After that boot disaster today (too small for my big feet, so they go back) I need some comfort. Therefore I arranged an outfit with some of my favorite pieces. Looking forward to spring I choose airy clothes. No need to go on filling my wardrobe with warm sweaters.



Trouser | Blouse | Leopard Pumps
Bag | Necklace with clock | Earrings

Tried to link all to bonprixUK, but the jewelry wasn't found there.

So, what do you think about it? Yes or No? I would love to hear your opinion.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo