Hauptmenü

Header

 

22.3.13

Beauty: DIY Lip Balm

Heyho lovelies,

tonight I'll share my favorite lip balm / lip gloss with you made by … myself. I enjoy making beauty stuff by myself like lip balm, body scrub, etc. And because I love you all so much I don't hide my secrets and don't become a millionaire.

Ok … just kidding. This wont make me rich because everyone can do it. It is so simple.


All you need is Vaseline, honey and some syrup. I used grenadine syrup but everything will work.


Begin with 2 teaspoons of Vaseline and heat it in the microwave for 15–30 sek. It should not become too liquid. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir it creamy. Add a lacing of the syrup, stir it again … et voilá. Fill it in little jars and … use it or decorate it as a gift.


The grenadine gives the mixture this soft rose touch but it wont appear on your lips. If you want some color you can use your favorite lipstick. Rasping a bit off, heaten it so it becomes more creamy to mix it better with the rest. Now you have a light color touch in your lip care.

The recipe produce about a half of the jars I used. I didn't have smaller ones so I used the empty vanishing cream jars. 

When I have sproud lips I use it overnight after I scrub my lips with a bit honey mixed with sugar. In the morging I have soft lips again. I love it.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo