Hauptmenü

Header

 

12.3.13

Recipe: Pasta with fresh tomatoes and rocket

Hello gourmets,

I told you yesterday from one of my favorite dishes, Pasta with tomatoes, smoked ham, rocket and parmesan. I'll let you in the mystery of preparation of these culinary delight. In short: I'll share the recipe with you.

OK, it is not really a recipe because it's more a by guess and by gosh dish.


You'll need (for 2 persons):

  • Pasta of your choice
  • 4-5 tomatoes (in case of the size)
  • smoked ham (Parma, Seranno, Black Forest or similar, ca. 8 thin slices)
  • chili and/or tabasco sauce
  • some rocket and parmesan

That's it. Only a few things will give a great taste. Okay … question: Am I swoon too much about this? I'll try to reduce it.

So … cook the pasta al dente. While the water begins to boil cut the smoked ham into small pieces (stripes or cubes, whatever you like) and roast it gently. Add the tomatoes and season it with chili and/or tabasco sauce.

While the pasta is cooking let the tomatoes boil down at medium heat. When it becomes to watery let the pot open but be careful that it don't becomes to dry.

When the pasta is done, serve it with the sauce and decorate it with parmesan and rocket.

The sauce you made with 4-5 tomatoes is normally enough for 2 persons, but I love it so much that I eat this portion by myself. In exchange I eat less pasta.

This is all a question of taste. You want less tomatoes, don't like rocket or smoked ham but therefore garlic or onions … try it out. (When you don't like smoked ham, you'll need some salt.) Less spicy or fu**** hot? Your choice. This is what I love on this dish. It's so simple and variable.

So, tell me if you will give the dish a chance and - when you did it - if you like it as much as I do.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo