Hauptmenü

Header

 

26.3.13

OotD: Black&Red

Hello loves,

Uff … I know, I'm one day late. But yesterday was so horrible and stressful that I fail to do my post on the right day. Mea culpa.
After the gym I drove with hubby to the hospital and passed the whole noon and afternoon there. Thank god, the suspicion from our family doctor seems not to come true. I could take him with me back home and the medicines begin to work.

But enough from my poor hubby and more about nice clothes. I must admit that I love black … don't care what others think. It's not only a color to hide yourself. It's timeless, classy and you can combine it with every color you like. Today this color for me is: Red!









Belt and top: Bonprix | Trousers: Ulla Popken | Shoes: Zalando


The necklace is a Valentines gift from hubby.  Bought at Zalando. The bracelett is not really a bracelett but a necklace. I owned it since I was a little (really little) girl. My neck is too big for it so I wear it as a bracelett.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Looking fab! Xx I love a pop of red in an outfit

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks lovely. :) I adore black with red. <3

      xoxo

      Löschen
  2. Looking good! I love your curves. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look fabulous, and I love your little heart bracelet!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo