Hauptmenü

Header

 

11.3.13

OotD: It's glittering!

Hello ladies,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. My one was "so lala". Tired the whole day and no sleep at night. Welcome to my live. But I made some decisions and I'm very hopefully that I'll feel better soon.
So I have new plans for the future and I decided to celebrate myself a little bit. And what do you need for celebrating? Yeah … glitter.


Sadly I don't find any beautiful jewelry in my mingle-mangle that would match to the blouse, so I let it speak for itself. (What do you think could match without being to overdone?) I had it since - let me over think - 5 years or so. Even though I lost some of the little glitter sticker every time I wear it, it's in a great condition. The blouse is airy, feels good on my skin and I really love the colors and the pattern. The fabric is a bit transparent and with the right lingerie it's a nice eye catcher (especially for my husband).


I combined it with the lovely Jaquard Print Jeans from Evans which is sadly not more available. But did you see this amazing Rose Print Jeans? Adorable. And I have no money left this month. This is annoying but … welcome to my live. I find the best pieces when I'm out of money. And when I could buy them, they are out of stock. Have I mentioned that this is annoying?


Here is a closer view on the boots and the print of the jeans. Lovely, isn't it?


Ah … by the way: I had my first day at the gym today. I feel muscles I never expected I have them. But that fact wont keep me from my next step of "Celebrate Myself": I'll cook one of my favorite meals: pasta with tomatoes, rocket, gammon and parmesan. Yummy. And after that I will take a long hot bubble bath.

So … it's time to go. I wish you all a wonderful week.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. You look great! The top really suits you and the jeans are really nice xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, lovely. It's absolute one of my favorites. xoxo

      Löschen
  2. The colours of the top work lovely with your hair! Gorgeous! X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. Yes, going back to read was the best idea I had last year. :D xoxo

      Löschen
  3. Love love love the print of your jeans! You have a great sense of style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looking good lady! Those jeans are great on you. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, lovely. Really love them. ♥ :)

      Löschen
  5. Love the blouse on you!! Beautiful and eloquent!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo