Hauptmenü

Header

 

30.3.13

My week in pictures #1

Hello lovelies,

how was your week? And – more important – what have you planned over the holidays? How do you even celebrate eastern? Hiding eggs and gifts like we do it here with our children? Or do you have other traditions? I'm very (!) curious about it.

Like I mentioned, we hide coloured eggs and gifts for the children, so they can search them. Ok, we don't have childen in the family, so this is (sadly) cancelled. (I will hide a few treats for our bow wow.) But I remember the days when I was a little child. There was those easter hiking every year and I was so proud that I found so many eggs in the forrest. Until I found out that my dad took the eggs that I gave him and hide them again. Dirty trick.

» You can find me on instagram «


… last but not least …


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo