Hauptmenü

Header

 

21.3.13

Recipe: Caipirinha Cupcakes

Hello cake lovers,

today I proudly present you the tasty Caipirinha Cupcakes I've made at my nieces birthday. We both love cocktails, especially Caipirinhas, so I … bake them.


I used a basis recipe which I mostly use for my non-chocolate cupcakes and I modify it on demand.


* for the Caipirinha Cupcakes I used brown sugar
instead of the normal white sugar
  1. Heat the oven to 170 °C (325 °F) upper and lower heat. Prepare the muffin pan with the paper tins.
  2. Stir the butter and the sugar until creamy. That followed mix the eggs into it and stir it until creamy (yes, again). Then add the milk, the lime juice and the lime zest and stir it again.
  3. Mix the flour and the baking powder in a seperate bowl and fold it into the wet ingredients. Stir it not too long now!
  4. Fill the dough into the tins till they are filled three-fourth. Bake it between 17 and 24 minutes. Use a wooden toothpick to proof if they are ready. Prick into the cakes. If there is dough at the toothpick, they aren't ready.
  5. While the cakes are in the oven, you can prepare the frosting. Stir the icing sugar, butter and the cream cheese together till creamy. You can add some lime flavor. Be careful if you use liquids. The frosting becomes to runny quickly. Better you use dry flavors like some lime zest. Same count if you want to give the frosting another color with food coloring.  Place the frosting in the fridge.
  6. Before you decorate the cakes with the frosting be sure that they are cooling down. Add some nice little cocktail decorations
  7. Enjoy it. 
It's not that easy to translate a recipe into english with the right appellation. So if you find any mistakes which normally happen to non native speaker, give me a hint in the comments. I'm very anxious for upgrading my english. 


Love, Mel … xoxo

1 Kommentar:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo