Hauptmenü

Header

 

10.4.13

Beauty: The Secrets of Olive Oil #1

Hello ladies,

hands up … who of you has rough and / or dry hair? I dye my hair since the age of 16. Meanwhile more than my half life. And they are rough and dry. And I tried many shampoos and conditioners. Sure, there are some products which helps to repair the hair … and empty your purse. Sorry, half of me is swabian and we're said to be very frugal. For me this means: Saving money on one site gaves me more to spend on the other. Shoes … for example.


This is now my absolute favorite moisturizer for dry hair. Olive oil, eggs and honey. I love cooking with olive oil, love honey on my toast for breakfast and … hubby like eggs, so I have these things at home every time.

You need for one application:
1x egg
2 tbsp olive oil
honey

Mix the egg and the oil together and add honey until you have a soft paste. Apply it to your hair and let it soak for 30 min. Wrap a towel around your head or use a bathing cup to save your clothes and/or furniture for possibly droping hair mask.
Rinse down after 30 min with warm water and wash your hair as always.

I do this once or twice a month and my hair went better.

What your olive oil secrets?

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. My hair is really dry and damaged and I'm always looking for new ways to try to help my hair. I will defiantly try this out. I usually use coconut oil in my hair every other week, so i think this would be nice to try once. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I changed my hair colour last year from black to red. After that procedure my hair was so damaged. I used the (german) "Schauma Repair&Pflege" for my daily hair care. Combined with this I love my hair again. :)

      Löschen
  2. That is totally awesome! I use it in the kitchen lol! I'll be trying this out ASAP, the peroxide kills my hair! x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Olive oil is a little treasure … not only in the kitchen. :D xx

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo