Hauptmenü

Header

 

29.4.13

DIY: 7+1 ways to give
old buttons a second chance

Hello lovelies,

do you have such a little treasure box? Did your mum or gran collect buttons from old clothes? And did you know that buttons not only for clothes? I found some great ways to make jewelry out of them.



I won't spend to much words for this because it speaks for itself. So … let's start.

1. Button Necklaces


via Hero Arts Techniques


2. How to make a cool button pendant


via CraftyPod


3. DIY Vintage Button Necklace


via Budi kreativan


4. DIY Button Rings


via Lana Red Studio


5. Button Bracelet


via I Spy DIY


6. DIY Button Earrings – I


via Blog! Exploring the Cute and Whimsical | Cabbeet


7. DI> Buttons Earrings – II


via Morning Creativity


+1 … Why not make Button Flowers


via Desertmountanbear

I hope you enjoy this little "how to collection" as much as I do.
Wish you a great start in this new week.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo