Hauptmenü

Header

 

21.4.13

My week in pictures #4

Hello lovelies,

I don't want to explain a lot about my last week. Don't want to bore you or leave the impression of a whiny little person. I have depressions. This is one of my mental illness diagonsis. And that's the reason why I'm sometimes like paralysed and not able to pull myself together to do something.

Last saturday I had the hope, that the next week will went better, hadn't I? So … now, one week later, I have the answer. It didn't. But there was a few little moments which was worth to get postet on Instagram.

» You can find me on instagram «


Just a few impressions of a mostly empty week. Depressions aren't "just a bad day".

Via Blurt Foundation on Pinterest


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo