Hauptmenü

Header

 

17.5.13

OotD: the "not sure dress"

Hello lovelies,

do you remember my last post about my bonprix haul? I didn't send the three items back yet, because of the "not sure dress". That's why I use Whitsun to hear what you think about it. I combine it with some black leggins and one with a black belt and then with a black cardi. And I'm still not sure. But I'm more on the "give it a chance site".


versus


Dress: Bonprix | Leggins: Ulla Popken | Shoes: Evans
Belt: Bonprix | Cardi: Ulla Popken

So … it's your turn. What do you think about the dress. I think, I begin to like it. Should I keep it?

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. 1 point on the "keep it side". Thank you. <3

      xoxo

      Löschen
  2. Keep it, Keep it!! It looks great on you, and I like it both ways you've styled it too!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. And the 2 point on the list. ;)

      Thank you, lovely. <3 xoxo

      Löschen
  3. Keep it, definately keep it, you look lovely. I like it both ways but especially without the cardigan xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I think it looks great on you, you should keep it. I think it will be a great piece for spring and summer.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. and the fourth … thanks, hun. <3 I think, I'll keep it. :)

      xoxo

      Löschen
  5. I think you should keep it great for the summer and it really suits you xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. I put it in my wardrobe this morning. :)

      xoxo

      Löschen
  6. Yay, glad you're keeping it. It's really pretty! x x

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo