Hauptmenü

Header

 

27.5.13

OotD: Winona Hi-Lo Dress

Hello curvies,

today I will show you what I wore at my birthday on saturday. I was absolutly overdressed between my friends, but when I can't wear a beautiful dress at my birthday, when then?
This is my second dress from Kiyonna, the Winona Hi-Lo Wrap Dress. I love it more than the first one, which I already love.


The material is softer and – in my opinion – the cut fits better on my body and the neckline isn't as deep as at the black dress. At least the colour is awesome.


Only the shoulders concerns me a bit. They stick out, what looks a bit strange. Are my shoulders too wide?


What do you think about the dress? Do you have dresses from Kiyonna? And what is you favorite?

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I love that dress! It's so pretty! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous and you look amazing! x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look fantastic. I love the colour.
    I've got a couple of Kiyonna dresses and they are really great styles for larger ladies.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. <3 Yes, they have. The dresses fits perfectly. xoxo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo