Hauptmenü

Header

 

24.5.13

Recipe: Tomatoe-Feta-Pizza

Hello lovelies,

today I have another recipe for you and this time, it's not a cake again. Ok, I must admit that it is less a recipe than an inspiration for a main meal, because it is another "by guess and by gosh" recipe. It's one of my favorites, because I'm addicted to feta cheese and love it in combination with tomatoes.



First, you need a normal yeast dough. That can be a bought one or your favorite yeast dough recipe. If you don't have one, I'll share mine at the end of the post.

After your yeast dough is ready, prepare a pizza pan and preheat the oven at 180 °C, upper and lower heat. Dice 2–3 tomatoes (based on size) and ca. 60 g feta cheese. Place the dough in the pan and put the tomatoes and cheese on it. Put a handful pine nuts and some italian herbs on top. Bake it for 10–15 minutes.

Et voilá. Enjoy it.

I really love this meal and can't get enough of it. I must admit, that one pan is a bit too much for me, but it tastes just as good when it's cold, so I keep the rest for the next day.

As promised, here is my favorite yeast dough recipe:

Ingredients (for 2–3 pizza)
250 ml lukewarm water
460 g flour
42 g lump of yeast (they are normed in germany, that's why this odd number)
10 g salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pn sugar

Preparation
Put the flour in a bowl and squeeze a hole in the middle. Crumble the yeast into the hole and add the sugar and the salt. Pour the lukewarm water over the yeast carefully and let it rest for 10 minutes at a warm place.

Add the olive oil and knead until you have a smooth dough. Let it rest for another 30 minutes at a warm place (I put it into the bed under the blanket).

I hope, you'll like it.

Love, Mel … xoxo

1 Kommentar:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo