Hauptmenü

Header

 

7.6.13

And my love goes to … #1

Hello lovelies,

it's weekend. :) While browsing through the web I found some nice stuff this week and will share my favorites with you.

♥ video: sneezing animals are too cute ♥



♥ picture: those beautiful pink balloons



♥ recipe: this yummy fresh lemon cake



♥ diy: beautiful vintage paper heart flowers



♥ nails: those raven nails are awesome ♥



♥ fashion: lovely lace dress from navabi ♥



♥ beauty: awesome eye make-up from Femme Fatal



♥ music: Song for Zula by Phosphorescent



I wish you all a great weekend. Something planed?


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Oh yes … I wish I could handle long nails. I would try them out. <3

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo