Hauptmenü

Header

 

21.6.13

And my love goes to … #3

Hello lovelies,

another week done, time for two relaxing days. Hope the weather is well at your place. Here the temperature sunk nearly 20 degrees celsius from yesterday. From ca. 40 to 20. Uff. Nice cooling after those 3 days of extremly heat.

But enough of the weather. Let's see, what I found this week. :)


Video

♥ Love these guys ♥


Picture

♥ This gorgeous tree house


Recipe

♥ Homemade woodruff syrup


DIY

♥ Beautiful doorbell


Nails

♥ Those colourful summer nails are awesome ♥


Beauty

♥ Stunning sugar skull makeup ♥


Music

♥ The soundtrack of my week … Insomnia ♥


What are you going to do this weekend? Whatever it is … I wish you a great one. :)


Love, Mel … xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo