Hauptmenü

Header

 

28.6.13

And my love goes to … #4

Hey guys,

weekend is just around the corner. I sweeten your last working hours with my finds of the week. Don't give up, it's done soon.

Video

♥ I think everyone knows about my love for dogs. Great animals! ♥


Picture

♥ I need this beautiful pergola in my garden ♥
(via Lilla Majken)


Recipe

♥ yummy ♥
(via Applewood House)


DIY

♥ great DIY top ♥
(via Closet Freak)


Nails

♥ beautiful wave nails ♥
(via Sweet Sugar)


Fashion

♥ what an awesome skater dress ♥
(via ASOS)


Beauty

♥ another stunning eye makeup from Valerie ♥
(via Looks like…Valerie!)


Music

♥ Honeybee from Lenka ♥


Hope you liked it. Did you find something special on the internet this week? Share it! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo