Hauptmenü

Header

 

13.6.13

Cocktail of the Month:
Tequila Sunrise

Hello lovelies,

finally, summer has arrived. It's time for barbecues and nice little garden parties. And it's time for Tequila Sunrise. So I make it my first "Cocktail of the Month".



4 cl Tequila
15 cl Orange Juice
1 cl Grenadine
Ice

Put the ice cubes in the glas, add the tequila and fill up with orange juice. At last add the grenadine carefully. Don't stir.

Enjoy it!
What's your favorite cocktail at the moment?

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I used to love tequila sunrises in college, I didn't know it was that easy to make! Its a great drink for the summer, i will for try it this summer! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. For me it is THE cocktail for summer (next to caipirinha). Enjoy it. :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo