Hauptmenü

Header

 

6.6.13

Etsy: +Size Dresses and Skirts

Hello lovelies,

do you have a heart for Etsy? I could spend hours 'n hours browsing through all the amazing stuff. Today I have a treasury for you, handpicked with love. 16 wonderful dresses and skirts … of course plus size.


♥ Hippie Boho Dress ♥


♥ Wrap Skirt ♥


♥ Maxi Dress ♥


♥ Tulle Tutu ♥


♥ 50s Rockabilly Dress ♥



♥ Cupcake Skirt ♥


♥ Silk Dress ♥


♥ Lace Dress ♥


♥ Blue Polka Dot Dress ♥


♥ Pinup Dress ♥


♥ Floral Mini Dress ♥


♥ Jersey Hi-Lo Skirt ♥


♥ Emerald Wrap Dress ♥


♥ Cocktail Dress ♥


♥ Black and White Stripe Skirt ♥


♥ And this AWESOME Vintage Wedding Gown ♥


What's about you? Do you like Etsy? What are your favorite categorie?

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I love looking through etsy, I can spend hours just looking at all the cool stuff they have on that site. But yeah you posted some great finds, I especially love the emerald wrap dress, so gorgeous! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thanks. :) I'm in love with that cupcake skirt. <3

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo