Hauptmenü

Header

 

18.6.13

Fashion Trends: Prints
(via ASOS)

Hello fashionistas,

on my way to more confidence on step is wearing eye-catching clothes. As luck would have it, there is this actual fashion trend: Prints.

After my experience with ASOS and my gorgeous leather jacket, I browse a while through the online shop to find my next piece. And I found so beautiful stuff that I decided to share it with you.


Dresses



aztec | xoxo | flower | birds


Tops



dragonfly | flamingo | wallpaper | flowers


Pants



aztec | flowers | batik | aztec


What's your favorite fashion trend in the moment? Which piece in your wardrobe you could wear every day?

Love, Mel … xoxo



Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE the Xs and Os dress and the floral one. ASOS are killing it even more than ever at the moment. I love them! x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those are some great pieces and I'm loving prints too and I think ASOS has some great pieces. I love looking at there site and seeing all the great stuff they have and dreaming if i had money i would buy everything! hehe But yeah my favorite trend right now is colors!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo