Hauptmenü

Header

 

3.6.13

OotD: ASOS Leather Jacket

Hello lovelies,

it's time for another OotD. I'll show you one of my birthday gifts: My new leather jacket. I have one. Finally I have one. I'm so happy.

I thought about it a long time and I browse all the plus size online shops to find the right one. Finally I came to a decission: The ASOS one should be my new gem in my wardrobe.


The jacket is very lightweight for a leather jacket. I remember my last one which was a real heavyweight. It has a cotton lining and quilted trims on the shoulders and the hem. The sleeves have zippers on the forearms. It has a sloped front zipper which is be set not exactly in the middle of the front. You can adjust the collar with press studs, depending on whether you wear it open or close.


In my case, the jacket goes over the waist up to my hips and because I have wide hips (and a big backside) I must put it up to my waist, when I'll close it. Buying a larger size isn't really an opinion, because above it fits really good. When I would buy it one size larger, it wouldn't look good around my boobs.
I must admit, that this isn't really a problem for me. The only jacket I'm wearing closed is my winter coat, and this just when it's really really cold. So I can live with this issue.


My result: I love this jacket and will never take it off again. Thanks ASOS for that awesome jacket.

What's your favorite jacket in your wardrobe?
 

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you. That's why I was so unpatiently the last time. I needed one in my wardrobe at all costs. :)

      Löschen
  2. deine haarfarbe gefällt mir unheimlich gut :) ich habe mir heute beim Haarfarbe kaufen schon überlegt ob ich sie mir nicht rötlicher färben soll, bin dann aber bei schwarzbraun geblieben weil der rotstich so schwer rausgeht :/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön. :) Och, hinterher dunkler geht immer … nur dann wieder heller … alles schon hinter mir. Trotzdem, für mein Rot gehe ich auch durch die Hölle. :)

      Löschen
  3. I love your jacket I really want a biker jacket and you look fab xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It's a lovely jacket! I'm the same, I hardly ever do a coat up. In fact I'd sooner wear a long cardi and be cold than wear a coat and be too hot. I'm weird! You look great. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Leah. :)
      No, you're not weird. Not much. Not more than I. I know exactly what you mean. ;) xoxo

      Löschen
  5. what size did you purchase?
    considering buying myself same jacket

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Bought it in a UK26 / EU54. Hope, it'll help. :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo