Hauptmenü

Header

 

26.6.13

OotD: Butterflies

Hello curvies,

I don't know how long I lurk around this tee at bonprix. After all, I'm so happy that I bought it. The colour is so beautiful and also the print. Butterflies meets leopard. So cute. Plus I love bat sleeves.



The material is 95% viscose and 5% elastane. It feels soft, not raspy. Altogether it has a great wearing comfort.



The lower part of the tee snuggles on your hips. In case you don't like it, that tee is sadly nothing for you.



tee: bonprix | trousers: evans | shoes: evans

Lovely colour, cute print and a great wearing comfort. Result: This tee could be my new favorite in my wardrobe. I love it and plan to buy another one in black. And maybe the aqua one without print.

What do you think about the tee. What's your favorite piece of clothes in your wardrobe at the moment?


Love, Mel … xoxo



Kommentare:

  1. Looking good Mel! It's a lovely top. x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tres sympa,il a du peps ce top !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello! I just found your blog through bloglovin'! :) What a pretty top! I too LOVE batwing sleeves. And the butterflies are so pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo