Hauptmenü

Header

 

10.6.13

OotD: Heel Tee

Hello fashionistas,

when I saw this tee at Bonprix the first time, I wasn't sure if I like it or not. The decission to give it a chance and order it was a good one. Since the first time I wore it I love it.


I had the fear, that the "lace tights" in the middle would look a bit weird across my boobs. An issue I often have, when something isn't only print on a shirt. The lace part isn't stiff, so it floating quite well.


On the contra side are the little gems at the heels. I already lost two after one wash. You see the glue and they didn't hold good on the fabric. Maybe I'll do a bit DIY and sew some beads on, when it looks to awkward.


Exept the gems, the tee has a neat workmanship. It's available in a light pink, pink and white. I love sated colours, so I bought the pink one.

What do you think about tees? Yea or nay?

Wish you all a great start in the new week.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. You are rocking those jeans girl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Huhu :)
    Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar. Leider komme ich erst jetzt dazu, dir zu schreiben. Sorry!
    Dein Outfit ist toll und steht dir wirklich gut.
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Laura, das macht doch nichts. :) Lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar. ♥

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo