Hauptmenü

Header

 

1.6.13

The 10 Day You Challenge #5

Hello lovelies,

it's time for the next part of "The 10 Day You Challenge" and with this post it's half time. Today I reveal 6 of my favorite places with you, because that's the name of part 5: 6 places.



Missed the first parts of the challenge?
10 Secrets
9 Loves
8 Fears
7 Wants

Ok, let's start.

1. Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe
I don't know how many hours (or days) I spend there. I love the atmosphere. With a little bit of imagination you can dive into a world of fairies and cobolds. Or you can just enjoy the nature. The pictures are from my last trip in fall last year.







2. Schwäbische Alb (Swabian Jura)
This is the home country from my dad and I spend a lot of vacations there and really love the landscape.


photo credit: duerrfk via photopin cc

3. Seiser Alm (Alpe di Siusi)
When I was a child, my parents and I visited South Tyrol once a year in fall. We made long hikes with stops at small mountain shelters. It is a wonderful landscape and really worth a visit.


photo credit: zumturm via photopin cc

4. Speyer
I spent 2 years in that lovely city longside beside the Rhine. It wasn't a long time, but I take it into my heart. I wasn't there since 10 years so it's time to plan my next weekend trip. It's really a worth seeing spot on earth with the dome and the technique museum.


photo credit: rolohauck via photopin cc

5. Ireland and 6. Norway
These are the 2 countries, I will visit in my life … at all costs. Pictures and stories about those countries have waken a desire deep in my heart. Some day … some day.


photo credit: bass_nroll via photopin cc


photo credit: Tusken91 via photopin cc

A special thanks goes to the great photographers on Flickr, which provide this huge amount of great pictures under the creative common license. Thanks, guys!

I hope you enjoyed the post and maybe, you got an idea for your next vacations.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. These pictures are so gorgeous! Wonderful inspiration, especially the last one - it looks so idyllic!
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow these photos are amazing! So beautiful!

    I love your blog. I've just started following you.

    Maybe check out my blog?

    http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. :) I already follow your blog with gfc. Maybe you should think about the opinion to follow your blog with bloglovin. ;)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo