Hauptmenü

Header

 

8.6.13

The 10 Day You Challenge #6

My name is Mel and I'm addicted to … cheesecake. I've said it. Welcome to the 6th part of "The 10 Day You Challenge": 5 Foods.



Missed the first parts? No problem, here they are.

ten secrets
nine loves
eight fears
seven wants
six places

1. Cheesecake
Like I said at the beginning of this post: I'm addicted to cheesecake in all forms. My favorite: New York Cheesecake with fresh strawberries. Yummy.


photo credit: qwazymonkey via photopin cc

2. Tomatoes
Wether as salad – pure, with mozzarella or feta cheese – or as sauce.

3. Strawberries
… in all forms.

4. Pizza
My favorite: Fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, topped with parma ham, rocket and parmesan after baking.

5. Hubs tortellini with cheese sauce
It's the pits … in a positive way. I would die for.

That are my fav foods. What do you like the most?


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Oh God, cheesecake. I don't buy it because I have no control and will eat the whole thing in one evening. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That sounds very familiar to me. *blush* :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo