Hauptmenü

Header

 

24.6.13

The 10 Day You Challenge #8

Hello lovelies,

sorry for being late with the 8th part of "The 10 Day You Challenge". The hot days last week and the following sudden change of weather knocked me out. I felt sick and slept nearly the whole weekend. And there is so much work waiting for me. Tomorrow is the birthday of my dad. Busy start of the week. :)


But enough of that moaning, let's start with the topic of the 8th part: 3 Films! I must admit, that three films is just as difficult as it was for the books. I love many movies, even if I'm more a "serie junkie". After all I made a decision and picked three films I love.

1. Everything Is Illuminated
A wonderful movie about Jonathan Foer, a young jew, who is searching for his roots. He traveled to ukrainia to find the woman, which saved his grandfather from the Holocaust.
I love Elijah Wood in the role of Jonathan. And the story is so beautiful. I wont spoiler, so I only say this: I cried like a baby at the end of the movie. It's so touching.

2. The Butterfly Effect
If you change only one little thing in the history, what consequences will that change have. A movie about love combined with the possibility to change the past.
I love movies where is nothing at it seems. Movies which force your brain. I must admit, that "Donnie Darco" has overstrained me.

3. Kill Bill
Just because I love Quentin Tarantino and all of his movies.


These are 3 of my favorite movies. I decided to ignore the blockbuster like "Harry Potter", "Lord of the Rings", "Pirates of the Caribbean" and (acutally" "The Hobbit". Oh … and every movie Alan Rickman is starring. He's the love of my life. ;)

I'm curious … what's your favorite movie(s)?


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo