Hauptmenü

Header

 

14.7.13

ABC's … you're tagged!

Hey guys,

two lovely women, Vicky from The Curved Opinion and Kaye from Polished Curves, had tagged me. So I'll do my best to give you some ABC's from me. ;)

Attached or single
Attached … to the best man in the world. ;)

Best Friend
My hubby … husband, best friend, lover, therapist … all in one.

Cake or pie
Cake, especially cheesecake and all sorts of cupcakes

Day of choice
A lazy sunday

Essential item?
My laptop, my baby … I'm lost without my laptop.

Favourite Colour
Green

Gummy bears or worms
Gummy bears

Hometown
Kassel, in the north of Hessen, Germany

Indulgence
Plush toys … I have a huge collection, mostly safely boxed, because I haven't enough space for it. :)

January or July
As the sun and I don't become good friends, I choose January … if there is snow. :)

Kids
Not yet, but does a dog count? ;)

Life isn't complete without …
My husband and my dog.

Marriage date
4th February

What's happend to the N? Lost?

Oranges or Apples
Apples, but give me tangerines and I "cold-shoulder" the apple

Phobias
Spiders scares me a lot! And I'm social phobic.

Quotes
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Albert Einstein

Reasons to smile
My dog next to my bed when I wake up.

Season of choice
Autumn … I love the colours and the falling leaves.

Tag 5 people
This isn't easy, when this goes for a few days. Sorry, if I tagged someone again. :)
I tag: Helen from Everyone Should Sparkle, Rachel from A dress is for life, Georgina from she will be loved, Beka from Beka's Stuffy Stuff and Natalie from EXTRA LARGE as Life!

Unknown fact about me
I have this quirk, that all glasses on my shelf must stand in the right order. Lately, hubs placed them … crisscross … and I tried to let them untouched. But I couldn't. It makes me fidgety.

Vegetables
Tomatoes! I love tomatoes!

Worst habit
Smoking …

X-Ray or Ultrasound
My last x-ray was a ct scanning of my head because of my migraine. 

Your favourite food
Pasta and Pizza

Zodiac sign
Gemini

❈ The End ❈


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Loving these posts from everyone! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    super post .. und ich merke gerade wir haben einiges gemeinsam. Den Hass auf den Sommer ;-) Die Tierliebe bei mir sind es nur 2 Kater aber ich liebe auch Hunde. Tomaten, Pasta & Pizza usw.

    Wünsch Dir einen schönen Dienstag
    ♥ Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja ja, der liebe Sommer. Alle schreien, wie toll er doch ist und ich würde in den Keller ziehen, wenn es da nicht so vor Spinnen wimmeln würde. :-)

      Wünsche ich dir auch :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo