Hauptmenü

Header

 

5.7.13

And my love goes to … #5

Hello lovelies,

weeeeeeeeeeeekend. Hope those of you who are still at work can pack in soon. I saw a few amazing things while browsing this week and like every week I'll share some of them with you. Enjoy it!


Video

A Beautiful Body Book Project 2013 – An awesome project ♥


Picture

♥ Best Friends ♥


Recipe

Avocado pasta with rocket and tomatoes
(german recipe)


DIY

♥ How cute is this little tea pot card? ♥


Nails

♥ Awesome nails from Miss von Xtravaganz


Fashion

♥ Beautiful Scarlett & Jo Dress from Evans ♥


Beauty

♥ Awesome eyes


Music

♥ I'm a bit nostalgic at the moment – loved TLC in the 90s ♥


Wish you an awesome weekend? What have you planed?


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. We have a friend's 50th birthday party to go to on Saturday. It should be fun!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo