Hauptmenü

Header

 

19.7.13

And my love goes to … #7

Hello lovelies,

another week is done and a beautiful sunny weekend is just around the corner. I planed nothing but relaxing and eating tons of strawberries. :D
But let's go back to the week and see, what I stumbled over.


Video

♥ I love Spock … and Zachary Quinto *meow* ♥


Picture
Deru ♀ - In Love
♥ Tigers are awesome (via Harimau Kayu on flickr) ♥


Recipe

♥ Om Nom … awesome summer cocktail


DIY

♥ Beautiful wall hanging


Nails

♥ I must have a colour gel like the Kiko polish ♥


Fashion

This adorable dress from Simply Be ♥


Beauty

♥ Awesome eye make up from Roselyn


Music

♥ Just discovered Imogen Heap on Spotify ♥


Something awesome happened to you in the last week? Or have you something special planed for the weekend? Whatever it is, enjoy it!


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Wir wollen, Samstag Vormittag Schwimmen gehen :)
    Sonntag auch oder ausschlafen mal schauen :)

    Schönes Wochenende
    ♥ Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, schwimmen klingt toll. War ich schon ewig nicht mehr. Wünsch euch viel Spaß. :)

      LG, Mel <3

      Löschen
  2. I am liking the look of that cocktail! Can't beat a good cocktail.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too, but normally I stay at my faves … but this one could get a go. *yummy*

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo