Hauptmenü

Header

 

26.7.13

And my love goes to … #8

Hello lovelies,

it's friday and that means, it's time for my friday favourites. Quick and easy … let's see, what I've found this week.

Video

♥ Just awesome! ♥


Picture

♥ Beautiful ♥


Recipe

♥ What's better for hot days than an ice cream cake? ♥


DIY

♥ Such a cute idea to pimp boring glasses ♥


Nails

♥ Simple and beautiful … I need a silver sand polish ♥


Fashion

♥ I'm in love with this blouse from ASOS Curve ♥


Beauty

♥ Awesome eye make up from MrsDalda


Music

♥ Smoke the weed – Snoop Lion, Collie Buddz (via Spotify)♥


Wish you an awesome weekend. Hope the weather is better at your place than here.


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Bitte schön. Ehre wem Ehre gebührt. :) Es sieht wirklich toll aus! :-*

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo