Hauptmenü

Header

 

10.7.13

My ASOS Curve sale haul

Hello fashionistas,

most of you know, that we have on of the most beautiful times of the year. Ahem … no, I don't mean summer. I mean the ASOS sale. Awesome clothes for awesome prices. How much of you couldn't resist and ordered for more than 100 €?

I started with the following two pieces. The wonderful dress with the lovely turtle dove print you saw in the ootd post on monday and a great boyfriend jeans.



After the first order was delivered I must do a fashion show for Mr. BumbleBee. And he liked how I look in the dress so much, that we had a second look at the sale. And I've got those wonderful 2 dresses.



And last but not least I ordered this simply white belt, who matches with all three dresses.



I'm curious about your ASOS sale haul. Leave me a comment with your favourite pieces from the sale.


Love, Mel … xoxo



Kommentare:

  1. Oh those are some great pieces that you got at the ASOS sale, I think the lace dress is my favorite! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fab choices I picked up a bodycon dress for £12.50 and I love you in the turtle dove dress xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo