Hauptmenü

Header

 

23.7.13

NotD: red&black grunge

Hey beauties,

today I'll do just a quick late night post and show you, what I've done with my nails on saturday. My gel nails needed a refill and I was bored by one colour nails. It shouldn't be something complicate, because I already spend a lot time on my gel manicure without awesome nail art. I remembered a blog post I've seen a few weeks ago at ! Miss von Xtravaganz !. It was a tutorial for an easy grunge nail design, which appeared already in my friday faves.

Easy, quick, beautiful … I gave it a try. If you would ask me, I would say: I love it. I used the »night red« colour gel from Jolifin (which is my absolute fave colour at the moment) as base and added the »black is black« polish from essence with a small piece of an old facecloth. That gives a rough pattern.

(I know, I know … polish underneath gel is bad, but I haven't a black colour gel yet. I'm a bad girl. ;) …)




I hope, you like it. Feel free to link me your favourite design you've made.


Love, Mel … xoxo



Kommentare:

  1. Hi Mel,

    oh das sieht toll aus. Ich bin da ja immer zu ungeschickt oder zu ungeduldig :)

    Wünsch Dir eine wunderbare Woche
    ♥ Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön. Das ist ja gerade das Schöne an dieser Technik. Man darf ruhig unsauber arbeiten. :)

      Ich wünsch dir auch eine tolle Woche.
      ♥ Mel

      Löschen
  2. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS! omg I've got to give this a try!
    Tagged you btw :) http://shemightbeloved.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Go for it. It's absolute easy. :) Thanks for tagging me. :) xoxo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo