Hauptmenü

Header

 

22.7.13

OotD: Little black dress

Hello lovelies,

every woman should have a little black dress in her wardrobe. Two of us bought a new one at the awesome ASOS sale. After my post about my ASOS haul, Kaye from Polished Curves told me that she bought the same dress. It suggested itself, that we decided to post the OotD together.


I sneaked around this dress for a while … not sure, if I should buy it and in which colour. Didn't like the green on the photos and I was not sure, if red would be the right colour for me. Finally I ordered the red and the black one. The red one was sent back, because red as the main colour is nothing that suits me. The black one moved instantly into my wardrobe.

The fabric is very soft and the lace is beautiful. The dress has a brown belt, but I changed it to my white one. I'm not sure if thin belts and I will become friends in future.

Hubs love this dress. His words: "This looks like a sexy negligee, not like a dress." Men! But I'm happy, that he bought it me. So … should he think what he want. :)




The gorgeous Natalie from XL as life! bought the dress in red. She's looking really amazing! And don't forget to look at the lovely Kaye how she wear the dress.

What's your favourite lace dress, if you have one?


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I love the dress on you it looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh man, now I really want it in the black too! I swapped my belt out too, now I'm just imagining all the colours that would work so well against the black! It looks great on you, and LOL at your husbands response! Men indeed!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. And I want that pink one. Is that the same dress or a similar? So awesome! <3

      Löschen
  3. I love the dress and think that both you and Kaye look fantastic- wish i had bought one now!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Nikki. Still some time left. ;) xoxo

      Löschen
  4. Looking great Mel! I bought the black one too. x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Leah. That's great. You'll looking gorgeous. Can't wait to see it on your blog. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  5. This dress is amazing. You look fabulous ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a lovely dress! Matches perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very cute!! Isn't it funny, with those crazy ASOS hauls, I think I might have this dress too! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you. :) No wonder, that so many women have this dress. It's gorgeous. :D xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo