Hauptmenü

Header

 

11.7.13

Recipe: Double Chocolate Muffins

Hello sweeties,

at the beginning of july I made a "baking marathon" for hubs workmates. In that company it is tradition that you bring at least 3 cakes at your birthday. And he had spare no pains and placed his wife in front of the oven. Whew! That was a hard day, but it was harder to have a cheesecake (new york style, not the german one) in the fridge and not allowed to eat a piece. Torture!


Beside the cheesecake I made a lot of double chocolate muffins. They are so … chocolatey. Yummy! (And I took a few beside for the baker … me!). Today I wanna share the recipe with you, because they are the best chocolate muffins I ever tried. Everyone who eat one was blown away. Only because I think of the soft chocolatey texture my mouth is watering.
Okay, okay … I stop raving and give you the recipe.


Preparation:
  • Preheat the oven at 190 °C (375 °F) upper and lower heat and prepare the muffin pan
  • Melt the 125 g dark chocolate (only the one with the 70%, not the other one at the end of the recipe) with the butter. Place it aside and let it cool down a bit.
  • Stir the eggs with the sugar until it's creamy. Mix in the sour cream and the milk.
  • In a separate bowl, mix the flour with cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
  • Take your egg mix and add the melted chocolate and the flour mix.
  • Chop the whole milk and the dark chocolate into chunks (not too small) and fold them into the dough.
  • Fill it into the muffin pan and bake it for ca. 20–25 minutes.

The preparation is a bit complex, but the muffins are worth it. You'll forget the work when you eat the first one, when is still warm.


What's your favourite muffins?
Do you think, your recipe for chocolate muffins is better? Share it with me and I'll prove it. ;-)


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. They look amazing I have got to give that a go xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm looking forward to hear if you like them. :) xoxo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo