Hauptmenü

Header

 

23.8.13

And my love goes to … #12

Hello lovelies,

another week is over. I hope, you had a good one. My week was so so … but I won't bore you. Let's go to some beautiful things I found this week. And than lets start into a fantastic weekend. :)



Video

♥ Pink tights, cute face … who has expect that? Love that little girl. ♥


Picture

♥ This view is a reason to spend a night in the desert ♥


Recipe

♥ Cinnamon bread – yummy ♥
(via Zimt, Zucker & Liebe … my favourite german food blog)


DIY

♥ Love this sorting hat ♥
(via Ravelry)


Nails

♥ Awesome bee nails ♥


Fashion

♥ I'm in love with that beautiful lace dress vom AX Paris ♥


Beauty

♥ Not a daily make up, but awesome ♥
(via !Miss von Xtravaganz!)


Music

♥ Yes, my music taste is a wild mix ;) ♥


Voilá … this was the 12th issue from my weekly favourites. Hope, you'll like it. Wish you all an amazing weekend. See you next week.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Mel,
    die kleine Metal Lady haut mich um :)

    Ich wünsch dir ein schönes We
    ♥ Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, die Kleine ist sooooo toll! Auch wenn ich eigentlich kein Fan von Metal bin. Aber diese süßen Klamotten und dann das … einfach herzig. :)

      Löschen
  2. That was a surprise... and OMG the Sorting Hat! Yessss! Love! I have a GIVEAWAY on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : on bloglovin

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo