Hauptmenü

Header

 

30.8.13

And my love goes to … #13

Hello lovelies,


this issue has my favourite number. I'm not superstitious and I also don't believe in astrology. But I believe, that there is more between heaven and earth than we know yet. And also that there is something out there in the vastness of the universe. I mean, this cuteness isn't from this world.

Video

♥ Awwwww ♥
via MyVideo


Picture

♥ I wish I can see the northern lights once with my own eyes ♥


Recipe

♥ I think, I'll give those zucchini pancakes a chance ♥
(via Nimmersatt)


DIY

♥ How awesome are those crochet foamies ♥
(via Petite Purls)


Nails

♥ Beautiful … and her nail shape is gorgeous ♥


Fashion

♥ So sad, that it's sold out ♥


Beauty

♥ This is simply beautiful ♥
(via Roses of Beauty)


Music

♥ This song brings memories back ♥

I hope you liked something. Wish you all a great weekend.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo