Hauptmenü

Header

 

2.8.13

And my love goes to … #9

Hello lovelies,

I'm a bit late today, but it isn't really a good blogging weather. I'm glueing to my desk, but sun goes down slowly and I thought I could start with my friday favourites. But I hope I must lift my arms so much. Outsch …




Video

♥ What should say to this … I'm a female geek ;) ♥


Picture

♥ Mother Nature capture the world back if we let her ♥
(via Messy Nessy chic)


Recipe

♥ They look so yummy ♥
(via kathastrophal)


DIY

♥ Love this idea ♥
(via Between the lines)


Nails

♥ Stunning! ♥


Fashion

♥ This dress is awesome ♥
(via IGIGI)


Beauty

♥ Beautiful colours ♥
(via Beautyecke)


Music

♥ Do you know these songs you love from the first tone? ♥


Wish you an amazing weekend. Tomorrow we should get a thunderstorm. Maybe I'm a bit evil, but keep your fingers cross. I love thunderstorms. :)


Love, Mel … xoxo


1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Idee mit der Jeans-Tasche ist echt cool.
    Der Rest spricht mich leider eher nicht so an... Der AMU ist irgendwie gruselig, vor allem an dieser blassen Haut :/ Sorry - alles Geschmackssache!
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo