Hauptmenü

Header

 

6.8.13

Beauty-Haul 08/13

Hello Beauties,

regularly readers of my blog knows it already: I went to the city last week, made a few pictures and bought a little bit at the grocery store.


  • p2 Nailpolish sand style 060 strict
  • p2 pure color lipstick 100 Oxford Street
  • alverde AQUA matting cremce
  • alverde Clear washing creme, tonic and anti spot serum
  • Rival de Loop eyeshadow base
  • Essence Kajal x2
  • Catrice defining blush 070 Pinkerbell
  • p2 style deluxe designer 020 stylish berlin
  • Essence eyeshadow 35 party all night

I hope that the alverde series will help my skin to heal. After nearly one week of using it, I have a good feeling, but maybe this is just a accident. Time will show. Sadly I don't like the nail polish as much as I like the other two I already owned from this series. It's difficult to apply. But I won't jumping ahead, I'll write a review about a few items of this haul.

Which special item was included in your last grocery beauty haul?


Love, Mel … xoxo


Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Bisher bin ich auch positiv gestimmt. :)

      ♡ Mel

      Löschen
  2. Toller Haul!
    Ich liebe die Blushes von Catrice! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke. :) Ist mein Erster von Catrice und ich bin total begeistert. Muss allerdings aufpassen, dass ich nicht ausschaue wie ein Clown, weil er so gut pigmentiert ist. :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo