Hauptmenü

Header

 

3.8.13

Liebster Award

Hey guys,

the lovely Georgina from she might be loved has nominated my blog for the liebster award. I reached 50 follower this week (like Georgina when she did that post … fortune?), so I decided to give it a go and do another personal post this weekend.


These are the rules:
  • You must answer the 11 questions that are asked by the blogger that tagged you
  • Tag other bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for them to answer
  • Notify the bloggers that you have tagged them for the Liebster Award
  • The bloggers must then do the same and include a link to the blog of the person that tagged them


So … let's start …

1. What is the most surprising product you have ever used?
This is a hard question. I don't remember a product that swept me off my feet. After a while I spent with think about it, I would choose my shampoo. I've tried so many different products, because I have strained and dry hair. And then I washed my hair with hubs shampoo, because mine was empty. It was the simple "Schauma" from "Schwarzkopf" which I use since this time (the repair and care series).

2. If you could afford any high end product you wanted, what would you buy?
Actually it's the lipstick "New York Apple" from MAC. Love the colour.

3. Have you ever tried to make your own product? Like a facemask or hair mask?
I made my own lip balm, hair mask, body scrub and a cinnamon face mask.

4. Which makeup crime do you hate the most?
Over blushed cheeks and those lashes who looks like they have 30 layers of mascara on.

5. Most disappointing product?
Another shampoo story. Actually I try the repair and care serie from Pantene ProV, because I've won them at a competition from the german grocery store DM. This won't be a rebuy". I switch back to my Schauma products, when they are empty.

6. Do you cleanse, tone, and moisturise every single night?
Yes. I have this very flawed and oily skin, that needs regulary care.

7. Do you have a makeup inspiration, like a celebrity?
A lot of great german beauty bloggers.

8. When did you start wearing makeup?
At the age of 14. I haven't somebody who teached me wearing make up. I'm so happy that there are less pictures from this time. I think, I've looked like a clown.

9. Do you ever have days where you'll go out without makeup?
No ways. I have days where I hide at home without make up. But go out … no way.

10. Do you have a special hair care routine?
I don't know if I could name this a special routine. I wash them all 2 or 3 days and use a hair mask once a week. When I blow dry them or use a hair straightener, I apply a heat protection. Nothing else.

11. How long does it take you to get ready?
If I don't do my hair (that means I wear a ponytail) I need 30 minutes. Another 15–30 minutes when my hair are involved.

My questions are:
1. When did you first get into fashion or beauty?
2. What is your best childhood memory?
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, which person would you have with you (only 1)?
5. What's your favourite food?
6. What's your favourite beverage?
7. What's your favourite song of all the time?
8. Why have you started blogging?
9. What was the worst product you've ever bought?
10. How would you describe yourself if you have only one word?
11. What's your favourite season?

Tagging someone is a hard job, because the most blogs I follow have done this award before. So … I would say: if you weren't nominated for this award in the past and you are up for it, go for it! Leave me a comment so I can tag you retroactive. And of course I'm very nosy about your answers. :)


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo