Hauptmenü

Header

 

12.8.13

OotD: into the blue

Hello lovelies,

today I have the (temporary) last dress from my ASOS sale haul. It's a lovely (faux) wrap dress in navy blue. I was really surprised how good the colour suits me and how good it goes with my hair colour. The material is a soft and stretchy jersey (95% cotton, 5% elastane). The workmanship leaves a first-class impression, but until now it's nothing uncommon for me from ASOS.
Sadly the navy one is sold out, but I have an eye on the berry one. ♡

I feel better and more confident in dresses from day to day. I own three dresses and one skirt from ASOS Curve so far and I'm totally obsessed by the brand. Can't wait for my next ASOS parcel … whatever I will buy. :)






Do you remember about your first experience with ASOS? Tell me about it. :)

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Love the dress I think it looks fantastic on you xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Kleid steht dir hervorragend! Beide Däumchen hoch! <3
    Ich bin auch so ein asos Opfer. XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön. Gut zu hören, dass ich nicht alleine bin. xD ♡

      Löschen
  3. That's a lovely dress and you look fabulous. Gosh, I can't remember the first thing I bought from ASOS. There have been so many things! x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. ♡ Ask me in one year again. If I would know, that it was the lovebird dress? :D xoxo

      Löschen
  4. Das Kleid steht Dir hervorragend und ich kann Dich nur darin bestätigen, dass Du toll in Kleidern aussiehst! Trau dich ruhig weiter :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Steht dir wirklich gut Mel. Das Blau und deine roten Haare. Toll!

    ♥ Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lieben Dank. ♡ Hat mir ja keiner verraten, dass sich dunkelblau gut zu roten Haaren macht. *hust* ;)

      Löschen
  6. You look stunning in the navy and the dress suits you perfectly! I love Asos too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very cute dress and the color really does compliment your hair very well! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Nina. It was really a surprise for me. *blush* What a pity. :)

      ♡ Mel

      Löschen
  8. Sieht gut aus, total schönes Outfit.
    Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. The colour of that dress looks fabulous with your hair Mel! Looking gorgeous. I only have one dress from Asos so far, but I'm in love with lots and lots!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. :) Only one? oO … Ok, therefor I have nothing from SimplyBe. ;) xoxo

      Löschen
  10. Tolles Kleid und steht dir wieder ausgezeichnet! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh wie toll das Kleid an dir aussieht.

    liebste grüße
    Jessfo.<3

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo