Hauptmenü

Header

 

15.8.13

Recipe: Tomato-Chicken-Wrap

Hello lovelies,

let's talk about the latest heatwave. We had 35° C among the shades. It was so *peep* hot inside and outside. I don't like heat. Rather cold with sunshine. But during summer I feel like an alien. If you don't like summer, people look at you like you are from another planet. Some kind of ice planet. Maybe I'm from Krypton.

I won't rant about those nice pieces of advice like "You should loose weight, then you don't sweat like this. This is a topic for an own blog post.


Today, the question is: What do you eat during a heatwave? I ate four things: fruits, salad, ice cream and wraps. And my favourite wraps are made with cream cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and grilled chicken.

It's easy, fast and – important – it's a cold dish.

You need (for 2 wraps):
  • 2 tortillas
  • 2 tbsp cream cheese
  • some lettuce
  • 1 diced tomato
  • 50 g grilled chicken

Just put it all together beginning with the cream cheese, than the lettuce, tomatoes and chicken, roll it and enjoy it.

What was your favourite dish during the heatwave? Did you cook? Or do you prefer cold meals? Share your ideas in the comments. I'm curious. :)

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love wraps, I've made the move to them on my healthy eating kick. I love the idea of using the cream cheese in this wrap too, i'll have to give it a go!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nun hab ich Hunger! :D Ich liebe Wraps, sie gehen schnell und man kann sie toll variieren und auch mal einfach alles mögliche auf den Tisch stellen, damit jeder seinen eigenen Wrap zusammenstellen kann!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Auf die Idee bin ich noch gar nicht gekommen. Kriegt definitiv ein "Go" und wird demnächst in die Tat umgesetzt. :)

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo