Hauptmenü

Header

 

7.8.13

Spread the Love #2
Curvy Life (DE/EN)

Hello lovelies,

it's time to spread some summer blogger love. There are so many great blogs out there in the blogosphere. Not only the great and fame ones, sometimes the small ones have their own pretty charm. That's why I decided to pic one blog out of my favourites and spread some love once a month.

I bracketed the languages of the blog behind the title.



This month it catches the lovely Jenny from »Curvy Life«. I must not admit, that I love her style, because I wouldn't read her blog if I didn't do it. But she has something in her styles that makes her special. Maybe it's this denim thing. Or those hat in her last post. The awesome denim vest she made. She is an absolute great fan of denim and shows it. Something you didn't find so much in the plus size fashion blogosphere (in my opinion).

I hope you will like her blog as much as I do. Do you have a special blogger you would like to share? Leave a comment and tell me about it. :)

Love, Mel … xoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. nice post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo