Hauptmenü

Header

 

14.8.13

Summer Chill – Music Mix

Hello lovelies,

the last two month I presented you one of my fave albums on spotify. This month, it's a bit different. Same stage, but a playlist instead of an album.


I stumbled across this playlist from spotify user Tunigo and I love it. It contains 65 tracks, the right music for relaxing after a hot summer day. And we had of them in the last weeks, hadn't we? It's a bit sad, that know the weather gone cold and rainy again. But the songs on the playlist will also work while you are taking a hot (bubble)bath.

I hope, you enjoy it! I like this kind of music when I'm in that crazy – weird – anxious mood to come down a bit.

Love, Mel … xoxo

1 Kommentar:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo