Hauptmenü

Header

 

1.9.13

Photo A Day – 8/13

Hello lovelies,

wer mir auf Instagram folgt, wird es wohl mitbekommen haben. Im August nahm ich zum zweiten Mal an der Photo A Day Challenge von FAT MUM SLIM teil. Und im Gegensatz zum Juli habe ich diesen Monat wirklich durchgehalten. Es hat wieder jede Menge Spaß gemacht und ich werde auch im September wieder dabei sein. Vielleicht mag sich ja noch jemand anschließen. Noch ist Zeit.

those of you who follow me on Instagram knows it already. In august I took part at the Photo A Day challenge from FAT MUM SLIM for the second time. And I really hung on till this month. It was a lot of fun and I will be in in september again. Maybe some of you will join. It's still time.



Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I have joined this month and posted my first photo today. Will be exciting to see all the photos by the end of the month. Your photos from last month are great. Looking forward to seeing yours this month too. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm totally jealous about your pictures. ♡ xx

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo